Optimize pipelines surveys in the field & office
One of the most time-consuming challenges pipeline surveyors face is the collection of pipe attribution detail and recording the information with weld positions. Save time by automating these common pipeline survey tasks with Trimble® Access™ Pipelines. This new software solution simplifies attribute and inventory collection, by integrating all the data into one easy-to-use data collection workflow. Office processing time is also greatly reduced by consolidating the as-built pipeline data that is linked with inventory information into one database to enable quick producing of deliverables.
Trimble Access Pipelines application includes powerful tools to:
- Collect pipe attribute data
- Record the relationship between welds and pipes (joints), record locations of bends and loose ends
- Merge tally and joint mapping from multiple crews
- Link the joint attributes to the measured welds when the pipeline is surveyed
- Pipeline COGO: deflection angle calculations, crossing computations, averaged laser position
- Create custom reports for tally or joint map data and surveyed pipeline
All data is recorded electronically, available for checking at every step in the process, and all recorded attributes are stored with the survey data.
Fill in the form below if you would like to be contacted for more information on Trimble Access Pipelines.